Please support our clients during COVID-19
by Tom Stuenkel
Of course, all of us are being impacted by COVID-19 and social distancing in various ways. We wanted to highlight some of our clients and partners that are being effected the most or in unique ways.
Our restaurant clients have switched to delivery and curb-side pickup. Please consider them next time you order food or to purchase a gift certificate:
These groups help support and educate our children. They have had to adjust quickly to keep everyone safe and continuing to learn and grow. Consider supporting them financially during this time.
Mental health is always important. It’s even more important now as we all change our routines and have additional stress. We recommend reaching out to these great professionals. You can schedule a phone or video call.
- Centered Therapy Chicago
- Wildflower Center for Emotional Health
- Thrive Psychology Group
- Christian Life Enrichment
- Head Heart Therapy
A number of our clients we’re impacted by cancellations of in-person events or closures
- CIES2020 – they converted into a virtual conference. We assisted as they moved everything to their website.
- The Docents of the Art Institute
- Theatre of Western Springs
And it’s always a good time to shine some light on groups and non-profits that do so much good work for our planet and the people on it.
- North Branch Restoration Project
- Calling Educators to Action on Climate Crisis
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Charitable Foundation
- Carlson Community Services
- Northcenter Chamber of Commerce – they’ve done a great job providing information and assistance to small business owners in the area
WorkSite is doing just fine. We normally work from our homes but now we have more company. We’ve been busy and hope that continues. Our biggest hope is that everyone stays safe and healthy.
January 28, 2020
January 22, 2020
February 4, 2019